So here is the updated list [and I will produce it is order of priority]
- teaching [three teaching contracts this term - which starts Wednesday]
- Religion & Society in the Modern World - online at the University of Guelph 124 students, 2 Teaching Assistants
- Religion & Society in the Modern World - online at the University of Guelph/Humber 89 students no teaching assistants
- Judaism, Christianity, Islam at the University of Guelph/Humber 56 students no Teaching Assistants
- Religions of the World for Northern Blue Publishing - preparing section on Islam to test iBookauthor app - aimed now at the iBookstore
- The Man who fell from the Sky - multimedia eBook fiction/fantasy
- Book of Dreams - poetry multimedia eBook and also website format
- Religion and Society in the Atlantic World since 1500 - multimedia eBook - History
- family history project for a friend - already paid me in a bottle of Welsh single malt whisky - Penderyn VERY NICE!
- revisions to Apple a Day - a project cancelled by James Lorimer Publishers right at the point of setting the text and photos!
Question is...... how do I fit all this in... other than setting a list of priorities. Teaching will take most of my time as that is immediate both in terms of weekly deadlines and bi-weekly pay. Religions of the World will get next as that promises to be realised in a concrete fashion by year's end. The others, I have reverted to my rule of at least one sentence a day....